Program Evaluation Under Constraints
The course will provide students with the theoretical, conceptual and methodological tools to undertake program evaluation under constraints. Students will learn how to conduct basic and complex program evaluations as well as how to critique and monitor comprehensive program evaluations.
- Understand the purpose of program evaluations, various types of methodologies, and how to use program evaluation methods to answer research questions
- Develop a logic model to express a theory of change and specify strategies to implement the theory of change
- Understand different frameworks for evaluations
- Understand how best to undertake evaluations when faced with multiple constraints
- Understand performance measurement and systematic tracking of outputs and outcomes
- Understand how to manage evaluations